Colonel Robert Munro-Ferguson and his wife Isabella completed the lodge in 1914. It remained in the family until sold in 1956. During those years, the Fergusons hosted numerous dignitaries including Teddy, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt as well as members of English and Scottish nobility.
The lodge has a spectacular great room with two fireplaces, a large kitchen with an awesome wood fired stove, six bedrooms, and two baths. It’s facilities are used by Southwestern Camper Ranches (SCR) members and guests as a meeting room, a site for special functions and for serving meals.
Exercise room, Museum, DVD/VCR lending section, and a Lending Library round out the historic structure.